Shape Your Future with Cirrus
The cloud native Cirrus Public Safety Platform delivers NG9-1-1 compliant, advanced Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) capabilities, and multimedia communications with easily deployable and maintainable web client applications.
Cirrus serves 9-1-1, Law Enforcement, Fire and EMS agencies of all sizes.
Its extensive configurability, combined with its revolutionary Design Studio allows customers to configure, adapt, and build upon their software solutions like never before, both for the dispatch center and beyond.
Design in-house, or access an extensive ecosystem of existing applications, building blocks, integrations, and peer-to-peer support for efficient, effective solutions.
Reliability and customization are no longer tradeoffs of a Cloud service.
Cirrus’ cloud-native design supports AWS GovCloud, private cloud and on-premises deployments. It supports local survivability of client applications even in the event of a loss of network connectivity. All delivered with unprecedented customization capabilities.
Welcome to Cirrus
Globally Recognized CAD Heritage
Cirrus is the third CAD solution developed, from the ground up, by the EMERES team. It inherits decades of domain expertise, development know-how, and a track record of long-lasting customer relationships.
NG9-1-1 and Industry Standards Compliance Guarantee
The Cirrus Platform and applications come with an EMERES guarantee to comply with evolving NG9-1-1, APCO International and other industry standards & requirements.
Highly Configurable, Adaptable and Extensible
Control business rules, user permissions and user interface layouts via extensive configuration capabilities.
Create applications and interfaces using Cirrus Design Studio or leverage existing solutions in the PSAPP Market.
The Next Evolution In CAD Capabilities
Cirrus CAD offers comprehensive call taking, dispatch, supervision and incident management capabilities that can be tailored to meet the needs of the most demanding 9-1-1, Law Enforcement, Fire and EMS agencies.
Cirrus CAD supports a variety of industry standards and regulations including NENA, APCO International, CJIS and NFPA. All backed by EMERES' mandatory requirements compliance guarantee.
The highly adaptable user experience allows CAD users to:
- Follow consistent, efficient and effective methodology to process calls for service
- Easily classify non-emergency calls
- Avoid duplicating events
- Leverage unit recommendations and situation awareness to respond effectively to emergencies and manage first responder safety
- Capture and share multimedia incident information
- Manage agency response times and first responder safety
- Collaborate with external agencies and services
A Softphone Built For Efficiency and Quality of Service Management
Cirrus' built-in NG9-1-1 compliant softphone can seamlessly integrate with leading telephony solutions.
It offers a streamlined call handling process sharing the same computer, display, sign on, map, reporting and audit trail capabilities.
In concert with CAD, it efficiently handles:
- 9-1-1 voice calls
- Texting and multimedia
- ALI and additional data
- Conversation recording
- Transcription and translation
Mobile CAD App
Continuous Communication Between Dispatch and First Responders
Cirrus mobile applications are available for laptops, tablets, and smartphone devices running Windows, Android and iOS. Mobile apps enable:
- Duty rostering
- Regular updates of unit location and status
- Self-initiated activities
- Two-way exchange of CAD event information
- Access to supplemental information on locations, persons, and vehicles from internal and external sources
- Chat messaging between agency personnel
Cirrus Design Studio: Create Applications, Components, and Interfaces
Cirrus empowers agencies to build custom applications and interfaces while maintaining platform security, resiliency, connectivity, and scalability. With Cirrus Design Studio, agencies can:
- Leverage rapid development capabilities as well as EMERES and third-party components
- Embed EMERES advanced diagnostics and trouble-ticket reporting
- Test and certify new designs in Cirrus provided sandbox
Benefit from a wide selection of components, applications, services and quick-connect interfaces available in the Public Safety Application Market (PSAPP).
Check the PSAPP Market for solutions that align with your specific needs, including complimentary options.Visit the PSAPP Market
Location & Additional Data Connector
Add RapidSOS location and additional data capabilities to Cirrus with RapidSOS.
Z-Axis Data Connector
Convert elevation data received from 911 callers and other sources to height above terrain (HAT) data, and display elevation on 2D and 3D maps within Cirrus Map.
Fire RMS Connector
Send data from Cirrus CAD to FirstDue's NFIRS compliant RMS solution.
Cirrus Peer 2 Peer Support And Best Practices
Access user forums to receive or provide peer-based support and best practices.
- Communicate and share stories and knowledge in user forums
- Receive helpful tips and support from expert users
- Participate as a support resource and earn points redeemable for account credit, industry events, and more
- Research and share best practices as well as policy and procedure templates